Thursday, April 12, 2007

Daniel's day with JoJo


Jo-Jo and I played lots of times. Jo -jo rode in my blue mustang he had fun! Then he met one of my best friends. They both posed in the picture; it was funny. Jo- jo liked watching TV too much but I did not really mind. Jo-jo also liked watching me do my homework but I did not like doing it. Jo- jo thought the fire place was too warm so I got him outta there. Jo- jo got really really tired of all rides poses watching so he decided to do one other pose, so we did.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Daniel, I am sure that jo-jo had a bunch of fun with you!It's sounds like anybody would have a nice time at your house.

Anonymous said...

That part of the story were jo jo
road in a blue mustang was funy. And im glad you had fun whith jo jo
I can't wait until i get my turn.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like jo-jo hade fun.

Anonymous said...

How fast did you go in the mustang.

Anonymous said...

hey daniel its seems that jojo had lots of fun at your house and in the blue mustang.

Anonymous said...

it sounds like you and Jo-Jo hade fun!

Anonymous said...

Daniel, It sounds like you and jojo like to take pictures to gether. Your story sounds realy interesting with your stay with jojo.

Anonymous said...

daniel what did Jo-Jo do in the mustang did he put his head out of the car? If Jo-Jo could talk would he say that he had as much fun s you said he did?!?

Anonymous said...

I like your picture with the monkey.

Anonymous said...

HEY DANIEL WHAT IS WITH THE MONKEY

Anonymous said...

Daniel I like what you said about jo jo

Anonymous said...

Daniel, sounds like Jojo had fun taking pictures.

Anonymous said...

Daniel it sounds like jojo had fun

Anonymous said...

Is Jo-Jo and your monkey friends now?

Anonymous said...

Hi! Im not haveing fun but he is