Thursday, April 19, 2007

JoJo's Stay with Kelsey

When JoJo and I got home he was tired from the walk that he had to go in my massage chair (see picture). After that I got bored so JoJo and I went to go jump on the trampoline. JoJo saw my dog Reese. He got scared so JoJo crawled in my dog’s old toy house. And then my dog Reese and JoJo became friends and started to play.
After that we had to eat dinner. JoJo did not like the salmon though but I did. Then the clock said 6 and that is when I do my homework so he had fun watching. But I did not have fun trying to do my homework.
Then JoJo and I watched TV until 8:00 then we had to go to bed so he slept in the other side of the room and I slept in my bed. Then my mom came in and woke us up at 6:30 -7:00 then we had to get ready for school.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice makeing hin cofturbol.

Anonymous said...

Kelsey that was a cute pic of jojo in the massage chair.

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive he didn't like th salmon. I love salmon.

Anonymous said...

Kelsey, it's sounds like Jo-Jo had an awsome time at your house! I know i would!!Great job on the writting.

Anonymous said...

I like how you put him in the musagge chair!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Jojo had fun in the massage chair.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you and jojo had fun. Did he go with you and Jazzmine also?

Anonymous said...

What is that in Jo-jos hand?

Anonymous said...

Does that thing in jojo's hand controll the massage chair?

Anonymous said...

Kelsey it looks looks like jojo had fun

Anonymous said...

I cant beleave JoJo did not like your dinner salmon is good.

Anonymous said...

i dont blame him for not likeing salmon. its sick!

Anonymous said...

i can see that jo-jo had lots of fun wat is that in his hand?

Anonymous said...

I like salmon. How could jojo not?

Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun!!!

Anonymous said...

did jo-jo do anything other than what you told us?

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelsey it seems that jojo had lots of fun at your house expesuly the massage chair. I agree with jojo I hate salmon.And what show s did you watch?Did jojo like the trampoline?

Anonymous said...

Im with Dustin I love salmon. I think it is very good for you.

Anonymous said...

Kelsey,I like that funny pictier of him holding the remote!